Thursday, October 19, 2006

Well!! It's Official

I wanted to wait till i got the official documents from the old company. I resigned two days back from ACS and joined IBM India yesterday as Senior Software Engineer. In a gap of a year i have gone from working for small company to one of the biggest companies in the world. Two years back, i never thought i would have the opportunity to work for IBM. Anyways, i got that dream realised now i gotta realise the MCAD dream. If you are wondering what that is, i have been planning to finish the MCAD certification for the past two years :(. Yeap, for the past two years, i have postponed writing that exam. Now i cannot postpone more, once i am done with my MCA exams, i will start with the MCAD papers. I can only hope i get through them with good marks. I gotta go now, the induction programme is today afternoon. Gotta attend those stuff, not sure why, but what the heck attend i will. Anyways I am happy with what i have right now and that's what counts in life ;-). Being happy in life is what counts :-)


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: