Thursday, September 28, 2006

Expectation and my Confusion

Expectations are a funny thing in life. The definition for Expectation in WordWeb(Local Dictionary) is as follows

1. Belief about (or mental picture of) the future
2. Wishing with confidence of fulfillment
3. The feeling that something is about to happen
4. The sum of the values of a random variable divided by the number of values


None of the above meets of what I perceive expectation is except the first one. A lot of people have told me “Never expect things”. In this way I will never get disappointed in life. Even though I have stopped expecting things to happen, somewhere deep inside that nature has not changed. Not sure why but when friends don’t do thing’s I expect them to do, I get disappointed especially if it’s a new or old friend. I am going to stop my rant on this cause I know it’s absolutely meaningless to talk about this because compared to other things in life its pretty small and I will not let it take over mind. I have got better things to do in my life.


If you are new to this blog (you definitely are) you might be getting confused a lot. Well what do I have to say for this!!

Welcome to My World :D

Nothing is straight in this except for the person who regularly reads my blog (H) ;-). You know you are. My world is more similar to the parallel universe that superman encountered in one of his adventures, but not as dangerous as that but nevertheless some things are upside down and I like it that way.


The person who regularly reads my blogs just sent me a link. It promises to be an interesting one. Anyways I got to go now, see you all people later then. Be good and do good people ;-)


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: