Thursday, September 28, 2006

Still alive and kicking

Yes, this is vikram and I am still alive and well. It’s been long time since I posted anything in my blog, a really long time I must say, say around 2 months. Anyways that's the past and I hope to be a regular rambler in my blog from now and I hope this is not one of my promises that I intend to forget. Sigh! One can only hope.

Anyways coming back to the events in my life, it has been pretty hectic in my office and in my personal life. Lots of stuff has happened since the last time I posted. For one I am not a contractor anymore which is a huge relief for me. I will be joining the company for whom I worked as a contractor in another month or so. More detailed news on that later. Another news in the pot is my crypto library for File/Folder protector is nearly done except for the comments and some minor refactoring. I am happy that I was able to complete it, kind of makes feel good. There are lots of projects for me in the pipeline; I just simply can't find time for the projects. Would need to handle to one by one guess. Now I got to finish that billing application today, if not fully at least the database connection and querying part I got to finish. That's a high priority project for me right now. This weekend me and rommie have plans to go for a small tour so might not be able to touch much code the weekend. So its better that I do some coding tonight and do some catching up with the project. In other news i have planned to join a Gym and improve my Oh so Hot body to a even hotter one. The instructor in the Gym I have the height but not the weight: O, can you believe it; she said I don't have the weight. I always thought I had the weight, oh well we can't have everything in life can we ;-). Ok expect another post from me be evening , I got to go and finish some minor script updates to Wise installation script. Will be posting after that. See you all after that.


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: