Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Minor Updates

Hi there,

I know it's been a long time since i posted. These days i find myself working really hard :(. My back ache has gone from bad to worse. Mike mailed couple of weeks back saying he's gonna move the site to Asp. net so that means more fun for me ;). I am slowly brushing up my asp.net skills. I will also be writing the MCTS web certification next week. Other updates i am slowly learning XAML using SharpDevelop's latest offering. It's still in its alpha but it really looks promising. Initially i had started coding to include some control's into the toolbox as Daniel had suggested, but i never got around to finish it. I just installed the latest sharpdevelop 3.0 binary and it seem's they have already included it. What i am going to do now is pretty simple, I am going to use SharpDevelop's latest alpha offering to create a small photo management application fully in 3.0 IDE. This will help me learn the new features and also find more bugs with SharpDevelop 3.0. I sincerely hope this will go well, i plan to start this task next week or so.. i hope i dont get major work by that time..


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: