Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Project Asp.Net Editor begins..

I finally found a way to position the controls in a WebBrowser control. With that working i think i finally can start work on the Asp.Net Editor I have been thinking for a long long time now. I would be able to provide full support for dragging and dropping html controls and resizing them and also positioning them just like we do in Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition except that i have not yet figured out how to support web server controls. I am gonna start work on a stand alone prototype and finish it in couple of weeks. Yes i am slowly programmer ;-). I found a lot of help on positioning controls in a sample HTMLComponent released by Nikhil. This code was later released as WebMatrix.. Anyways there are lots of work to be done, including my official work. Gotta go now..


Sphere: Related Content

No comments: